Are there actually HEALTHY high fat foods which you should include in your diet?
► ► FREE BOOK + FREE DOCUMENTARY EPISODE: https://www.diabetessmarts.com/go/superfoods
► ► JOIN DIABETES SMARTS: https://diabetessmarts.com
Gain a world of knowledge about the diabetes epidemic and discover what you can do to lose weight and fight diabetes!
It’s true! Our bodies actually need a certain amount of fat from our diet. But there’s a difference between ‘healthy’ fats and those not-so-healthy fat varieties found in junk foods. Discover the difference….
1) Key to your health is to do your best to avoid an over-abundance of unhealthy saturated fats, especially trans-fats found in junk foods, and instead attempt to include healthy mono and polyunsaturated fats in your diet.
2) Extra Virgin Olive Oil is considered to be just about the healthiest cooking oil available. Why? The healthy fat content is largely coming from the oleic acid present within extra virgin olive oil. It can increase insulin secretion from your pancreas, and can help your body fight inflammation.
3) Free Range Eggs can bring positive health benefits, because they contain beneficial HDL cholesterol. They can help you lower your triglyceride levels, and they contain the antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin, which can lower your risk of cancer.
4) Nuts & Seeds are high in fat, but they contain those heart-healthy omega 3 fatty acids, including the beneficial alpha-linoleic acid. This means that cooking oils derived from nuts and seeds can be a positive-health alternative to other cooking oils.
5) Avocados are one fruit that can help you feel fuller, quicker. Consuming just half an avocado with your meal can dramatically decrease your post-meal hunger cravings. On top of the healthy fat content, they contain a variety of beneficial vitamins and nutrients.
6) Salmon may perhaps be the healthiest variety of meat on the planet. High in beneficial omega-3 fatty acids, oily fish, like salmon, can help lower LDL cholesterol levels and improve your brain health.
7) A ‘secret’ high fat healthy dessert is, incredibly, dark chocolate! Dark chocolate contains antioxidant flavanols and polyphenols, which can help your body fight free radical damage. Studies have shown that diabetics who consumed just a bit of dark chocolate regularly found a reduction in their glucose levels.
Type 2 Diabetes and Healthy Living – We Are Not Getting Any Younger
This is not going to be a newsflash, yet you possibly do not consider it sufficient. You are not obtaining any younger. Certainly, with each passing day, we are all aging which implies most of us have less time to waste. In the grand plan of points, you can begin to think of what you require to do in this life. What you still want to achieve, locations you intend to see, and the individuals you want to spend even more time with.Think concerning these points if you like, but don’t forget your health.How to Monitor Your Weight (and Why You Should Do So)
You need some fat if you body is to operate properly. But also much fat will certainly hurt your health. Most diabetics are obese when they are identified. So you need to monitor your fatness and take corrective activity. Below are eight methods you can inspect your adiposity.Is Exercising Necessary for Management of Diabetes?
Exercises are necessary to your well-being. However, which exercises are appropriate for individuals with diabetes?Type 2 Diabetes – Air Pollution May Not Just Be Bad For Your Lungs
Although the evidence is restricted, air contamination and digestive tract microorganisms are known to be linked to insulin resistance as well as Kind 2 diabetes mellitus. Researchers at the College of Southern The Golden State in Los Angeles, United States, found a connection in between traffic-related air contamination and also intestinal microorganisms. Could this be the method traffic-air air pollution increases the risk of developing Kind 2 diabetes?Type 2 Diabetes – Diabetes and Depression in Pregnancy
In December of 2017, the Journal of Psychiatric Research reported on a research study showing metabolic troubles after having Gestational diabetic issues in 22 females. Researchers at the College of Munchen in Munich, Germany, discovered a number of threat variables for Type 2 diabetes mellitus in clinically depressed moms following Gestational diabetes mellitus also referred to as diabetes of maternity. Both Gestational diabetic issues and also depression raise the risk of developing Type 2 diabetes later.